“ShopWithMe is driven by the idea that online and offline shopping experiences complement and reflect the best of both channels,” said Jonathan Jenkins, Founder and CEO of ShopWithMe. “Inmotion helped make our vision a reality. The Impinj platform makes it possible to continue to further the development of new retail innovations that provide customers with a satisfying experience while also providing brands new technology with measurable impact.”
In-store innovations developed by Inmotion for ShopWithMe utilizing the Impinj platform include:
- Retail Pixel Wall – Displays brand engagement and product information when shoppers interact with products. All items in the store have a RAIN RFID tag so that as a shopper approaches the Pixel Wall with an item, information about that item is displayed on the digital wall in front of them, helping them find available sizes, styles and colors.
- Reactable Table – Shoppers can learn about a product by simply selecting it from a vertical or horizontal digital display table. Selecting merchandise from the table triggers interactive product information on the display.
- Smart Fitting Room – When a shopper brings clothing items to the fitting room, interactive product information is displayed directly on the mirror for the customer to explore. The mirror also has suggestive selling components, conversion incentives and options for the shopper to request additional items through mobile alerts to the salesperson.
- Assisted Checkout – No more waiting in line at checkout. RAIN technology detects and groups items in an electronic shopping cart. Shoppers can swipe a credit card or use the ShopWithMe mobile app to complete their transaction.
- Wayfinding – For shoppers looking for a specific product, Impinj’s platform detects the location of store inventory, directing shoppers and staff to exact product locations.